Thursday, October 15, 2015

I Melt With You

Watching Valley Girl makes me wish I had grown up in L.A. in the 80s. I probably would've been a Valley Girl, but I'd like to think I would've fit in Hollywood, with all its rough and tumble ways––and mohawks. Ohhh, the mohawks. Love 'em.

Here's the thing: If I had grown up in L.A. in the 80s, I probably would've had a chance to see Modern English play their hit song "I Melt With You." And then my life would have been complete. Just listen to it. Isn't it the best 80s song you've ever heard ever? And definitely in the Top 25 Songs of All Time.

Have a listen, and let it make your day.




Thing I'm thankful for: blood orange gelato in the middle of the night

2 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

Hahaha, if I had married the other guy, you would have been born in California and lived in LA.
Nice post. Can't listen to the song, til tomorrow. Just saw this and dad's asleep. I'm sure it is good, cause you have great taste in music!
Night, Chickadee♡♡♡

1:31 AM  
Blogger cardlady said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home