Monday, November 25, 2013

THESIS: FINISHED!

Well.  Finished with the final draft, anyway.  I've sent it along to my advisor and second reader, so they'll probably have lots of edits for me to make in the next two weeks, but the bulk of the work is done.  I'm done with the results and analysis, done with the conclusion, done with the introduction . . .  Done with everything.  Just in time for Thanksgiving.

The final page count is 97.  Let me know if you wanna read it.  ;)


Thing I'm thankful for: light bulb moments when I needed them the most.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dracoverde said...

Congratulations! I know how much work that is. I finished my MS thesis in July. I would love to read your thesis.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Aubrey said...

I don't want to read it but I'm SO happy

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So proud of you.
Janice Marriott

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home