Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Some Songs About Love that I Love

Who says love is for February 14th?  I'm celebrating it today just because.  Because I have a runny nose and a sore throat.  Because my head feels fuzzy.  Because it's cold and rainy outside.  Because my stress level has moved from eustress to plain ol' stress.  And because love is fun.  It's fun to think about, fun to write about, and fun to sing about.

So here are some songs about love that I love:


Thing I'm thankful for: packages in the mail!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kevin said...

How can you talk about love songs without the smooth, swinging sounds of Nat King Cole:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-wF4Lge7M

or the incomparably edgy Pat Boone:
http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Love+Hurts/zRJfY?src=5

8:17 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Oh, believe you me, Kevin: I love Nat King Cole. He has the most beautiful singing voice in the history of the world. But this post features only a handful of songs I love because I can't include them all! And Nat King Cole didn't fit with this list, I thought. Not today, anyway. :)

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home