Friday, September 14, 2012

Rain Songs

I dunno if it has to do with my last name, but I'm a fan of all forms of precipitation.  (I like fog and mist, too, but those are suspensions.  It's a good thing I took organic chemistry in college and understand the distinction.  Thanks, o. chem.; you were good for somethin'!)

Anyway, here are my favorite rain songs.  In order, maybe?  It's a tough call.


Am I missing any?  What are your favorite rain songs?

(I know, I know -- November Rain is noticeably absent, but I asked myself this question:  If I were to hear it on the radio, would I listen to it in its entirety?  The answer is no.  I think.)


Thing I'm thankful for: Internet friendships

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fun! I wish I had this as a playlist.

I made a "Moon Mix" a few years ago that I think you and Lexi'd like (seeing as how I probably got a lot of the songs from both of you).

6:46 AM  
Blogger jon said...

more rain songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQLlBDy_PXA
I like it better when Frances Ruffelle sings it but I couldn't find a good video of it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfKBRRjub7Y
and this is an artist I discovered like a year ago

11:10 AM  
Blogger jackie said...

Counting Crows- Rain King

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home