Friday, February 10, 2012

Meet the Prophets and Apostles!


I just love my church. I love it. Whoever is in charge of the website over there in Salt Lake City is doing a phenomenal job. Just look: You can now meet the prophets and apostles! You can read short biographies about all of them! I think it's fantastic.

Though all of the prophets and apostles are great, Latter-day Saints tend to have their favorites. During each session of General Conference, we all talk about which leader and talks we like the best. It's perhaps unfortunate, as they all speak truth and are special witnesses of Christ, but I guess it's natural to gravitate to some people over others. Here are my "favorites:"

It'll be interesting to see if they are still my very favorites after I read all the biographies. To know someone is to love them, after all, so I may have to add the other 11 to my list of favorites. :)


Thing I'm thankful for: prophets and apostles, of course!

1 Comments:

Blogger Aubrey said...

President Henry B. Eyring has always been my absolute favorite. Then President Uchtdorf came along and I didn't know what to do so I made this decision: President Eyring is my favorite, absolutely, but I think President Uctdorf is the best.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home