Wednesday, July 06, 2011

A Mother's Advice

When I was debating on whether I should go boating today, my concerns were based on errands I needed to run and work I needed to do. I was going over some of them with my mom, and she asked me something about whether there would be guys going, too. After I responded in the affirmative, the conversation took a downward turn:

"Have they seen you in your swimsuit yet?"
"Yes . . ."
"Good! Then you don't have to go boating. Come to San Antonio instead."

That's my mom for you -- always trying to get me to objectify myself and use my body to get what I want. Thanks for looking out for me, mom. :)


Thing I'm thankful for: Phil's Icehouse burgers and sweet potato fries! (But not the shakes!)

3 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

hahahahahhaha ahahahhahahah Yes, use what you have to get what you want. hahahahah MOMMY

6:10 PM  
Blogger Em T said...

Hmmm, I'm just not sure this post is complete without a picture of you in your swimsuit;)

8:42 PM  
Blogger David said...

Was I not invited boating?! :(

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home