Thursday, May 05, 2011

End-of-Semester Schedule, Or I Hope I Don't Die This Week

Okay, okay -- That title is a complete exaggeration. But I might gain about 10 pounds at the very least. Or my immune system will just shut down.

Here's my general late-night schedule of the last two weeks:
10:00 pm - whenever am: Write, code, eat chocolate, write, take a music break, write, try to figure out how to make things work in Drupal, write, eat chocolate, write, format long reports, take a music break while eating chocolate . . .

It's a hard life. ;)


Thing I'm thankful for: mommy's calls

5 Comments:

Blogger A Frost said...

I think as a reward for completing the semester you need to come to Houston for a visit. We are available pretty much anytime except Memorial Day weekend.

7:50 AM  
Blogger David said...

I think as a reward for completing the semester you need to have a cookie...from Tiff's Treats...mwahahaha ;-)

8:21 AM  
Blogger cardlady said...

Mommy's calls saying, GET ON IT and work fast! YOU CAN DO IT. Love YOU Chickadee! Keep on trucking and we will take a beach vacation, somewhere.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

i just finished off a chocolate bar because of you. you mention cookies, i make them. you mention ice cream, i eat it. will you start talking about fruits and veggies already?!?!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

beach vacation?!? Yes, please. How about Prince Edward Island June 18th - 25th? I'm off work then.

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home