Monday, April 04, 2011

Proud Owner of a Car!

Remember this pretty silver number?


I own it!

It has been through a lot: an accident in the snow, a fender-bender with my mommy, a kick in the side, and several tickets. (Oops!)

It has seen better days, too! I drove this thing to
  • Washington, D.C.
  • Nashville, Tennessee
  • Savannah, Georgia
  • Valdosta, Georgia
  • Birmingham, Alabama
  • Bloomington, Indiana
  • Chapel Hill, North Carolina
  • Austin, Texas
It's so fascinating to me that we get attached to things, especially cars. I've loved having mine. Hopefully, it'll last for at least the next two or three years!


Thing I'm thankful for: the warmth of the sun on my back!

3 Comments:

Blogger cardlady said...

Yay! And you didn't even WANT to drive for so long. Look how far you have gone! Prould of you Sara. MOMMY

9:03 PM  
Blogger cardlady said...

I miss our drive way too!

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Tyra Shortino said...

There's nothing wrong with a bit of car love. They can be very reliable, and many of us use them on a daily basis. It's normal to get attached to their reliability.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home