Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Definition of Cute


Did you ever see anything cuter in your life?

I took this picture on Sunday evening, when I went to my brother's house for dinner. The flash was so bright, so Jordyn tried not to blink . . . What a little trooper! And a ham! She loves, loves, loves to see herself in pictures and video!

Anyway, I'm going to Utah this week for my cousin Lara's wedding. I don't know when I'll have time to blog again, so I thought this would be a good image to keep up on my blog until I have time to mix it up again. :)


Thing I'm thankful for: silicone? (Had a good chemistry conversation tonight . . . It had been too long!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Oh my goodness... that face! That child could get away with murder and no one would say a word.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home