Wednesday, January 16, 2008

KitchenAid Party

Alright, people -- I'm going to try to update my blog regularly, like I used to. So for the first post of 2008, I'm telling you about my Christmas present. My parents got me a . . . wait for it . . . a KitchenAid 5-quart mixer! YAY! Thanks, mom and dad -- I love you lots!

My mom said she was sorry that it was all she got me. Silly mommy. Of course it's more than I could've asked for! (Now what will my future fiance get me when he wants to propose? HA! Of course, he'll get the copper KitchenAid Professional! Duh!!!)

What did I do to celebrate? I had a christening party for the mixer. Or a blessing. Or whatever it would be called . . . Anyway, I used it for the first time to mix oatmeal chocolate chip cookie dough. And I had friends over to help me eat the cookies and play games! I LOVE parties!

Check out the pictures!

KitchenAid Party


Thing I'm thankful for: Besides a new mixer? Clarise -- because she helped me bake the cookies!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jacki said...

Oh I must have missed the invitation. How dare you forget to invite your own flesh and blood!!! And that is right, I am carrying some of your flesh and blood in me (in a very distant way) for the next 5 months so I can use that phrase! You are not forgiven until I get some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Do you hear (and when I say hear I really mean read) me?

11:10 AM  
Blogger Heather S. said...

Yum! I want one of those SOOOOOO bad... one day, one day. I miss you!

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,

Sorry but I couldn't find any other way to contact you. We’re planning an English Expo at UWG with the theme of “Think Responsibly” for Wednesday, March 12, in the TLC atrium, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m., to highlight our department and recruit new students to our undergrad and graduate programs. As an alum of the MA program, I’m organizing the career table and would love to have you participate! I would like to have several alums from varying career fields to be there to talk with potential majors and let them know about all the wonderful opportunities out there (the latest info I have says that you work at the CDC). It’s from 10-1 but if you can only stay for an hour, that’s fine. Please let me know if you can help! I really want alums who DON’T work at West Georgia!

Thanks!

Christina Hogan
chogan@westga.edu

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home