Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Girl Scout Cookies!

It's that time of year . . . Girl Scout Cookies! I bought my favorites:
  1. Peanut Butter Sandwiches -- These are the ones that sort of taste like Nutter Butters.
  2. Thin Mints -- I practically inhale the entire package in one sitting.
  3. Samoas -- I love it when these are a little melted.
I have to give some of these cookies away, though, because I'm trying to get healthy, and at about 100-150 calories per serving (which is about 2 cookies), these are not what the nutrition world would call a healthy snack. Although, they don't contain cholesterol . . . And the box does say that a Girl Scout Cookie can build strong bodies. Apparently it can also build strong minds and skills, too, among other things. Hmmm . . .

What's your favorite Girl Scout Cookie?


Thing I'm thankful for: prayer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lexia said...

PLEASE buy me a box of Peanut Butter Cremes and Thin Mints! I'll write you a check - mom has to send me a package anyway. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

1:08 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

Samoas all the way! I used to HATE them. My mom used to always buy them and I used to think that only old people liked them. Well, I guess I am old!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Maybe the Girl Scouts that have to carry the massive amounts of boxes around build strong bodies...

Thin Mints are the gifts of the gods. Parker and I had this conversation a couple of days ago. (After we decided not to be mad at my mom for finishing off a box at school before she could bring them home.)

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home