Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sara Songs

I loved Lindsey's post called "Why Leezy Lindsey?" Sometimes I browse to that post and leave it there, so that I can listen to "Leezy Lindsey" over and over again. And it reminds me of songs with my name in them. Well, with a name like Sara, you can bet there's a lot. These are the three I like best, though:
  1. "Lucky" -- Radiohead
  2. "Sara Smile" -- Hall & Oates
  3. "Sarah" -- Jefferson Starship

What about you? Do you have a song with your name in it? Do you like it or not?


Thing I'm thankful for: frozen cheesy vegetables, microwave-ready. Awesome!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you have songs with your name in them!! Especially by some pretty fun bands. But alas, there aren't very many songs about Ashley...it's quite depressing really. I had someone write a song about me once, but I think it only said my name once and it wasn't it the title...and come to think of it, the song wasn't my favorite! He was ridiculing me (but the melody was good, and overall the song was clever...)

I'm rambling! Sorry :)

8:16 AM  
Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

I love that everyone thinks "Leezy Lindsey" is a good song. When I first found it, it was more of a joke with me and my brother. Now that I'm older (and more mature) I have come to appreciate it.

I'm glad to hear that those frozen cheesy veggies are good. I've seen them but wasn't sure how they would taste. I'll have to pick some up!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karmelle songs: "The First Noel," "Chiquitita" by ABBA, "Michelle" by the Beatles. No songs have my name in them, so I have to improvise. My name is a nice substitution for some of the lyrics. Feel free to sing any of the above any time you see me. It's guaranteed to make me smile.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of Course! Cathy's Clown by ?? forgot the group in the 60's. Dad always says he is Cathy's clown. Love your blog Sara. I forgot and dont know how to find my blog sign in again. LOVE MOM

Nice to have you home, for a visit. You are such a sweetie! Help, it wont take my comment!
DAH! no wonder, I had my hands on the wrong letters and the verification would not work! hahahahhahahah besides it is too late to be up doing this.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Lexia said...

Mom, there's also "Kathy's Song" and "America" by Simon and Garfunkel.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home