Monday, December 04, 2006

Hot or Cold?

I'm sorry I don't have a digital camera right now because I know my blog is probably boring you to death lately. If it's boring me, it's GOT to be boring you.

Until I get some fun images on here, I have to come up with fun, engaging content. So tonight I will give my stance on hot and cold. Which one would I choose?

Cold, of course. You can always cover up with a blanket to try to get warm. If you can't get warm, it doesn't matter too much, because it's just fun wrapping up in a snuggly blanket. When it's cold, I don't sweat as much, my skin gets less oily, and I don't look so pale among the general populous -- all very good things for my physical appearance. Also, winter clothes are my favorite clothes. Who doesn't love sweaters? (But my personal favorite is the sweatsuit -- old school style, complete with elastic ankles.)

Perhaps my favorite thing about cold weather, though, is that when it gets cold enough, it snows! Not only is snow pretty and fun to play in, it's part of my name! And there are so many great "snow" words!

Snowflake
Snowfall
Snowman
Snowball
Snow angel
Snow day! (This was a special favorite growing up . . .)

What would you choose, readers? Hot or cold?

Thing I'm thankful for: air hockey.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very ironic that I read this post, I was watching White Christmas and they were singing about snow!! Weird!

I totally agree with you, I would rather be cold. It's much easier to warm up than to cool down, and sweaters are great, as are snuggly blankets!! Chalk up another reason why I love you ;) tee hee!!

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot or cold? Perfectly comfortable, all the time.

Not an option? I made it an option!

5:33 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Definitely cold. I love to walk down the street in a city, wearing my awesome winter coat, with my cheeks rosy. But the summer? Pff. Who likes to smell sweat on other people (or yourself, for that matter)? Si-uk.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Blake said...

No, no, no. You got this all wrong. Hot all the way...

8:58 AM  
Blogger Leezy Lindsey said...

I would rather be cold. Well, only if there was a blanket around. I hate being cold when there is nothing you can do about it.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say hot! When you're hot, you can just relax because nothing you do (besides being in the air conditioning) is going to really cool you down, so you just give yourself up to the heat and (hee hee) "chill out." When you're cold, your body is in a constant battle to try to get warm and there is not always a warm fuzzy blanket around to help. Your muscles tense up, your teeth chatter and if you do "give in to the cold" there's a very good chance you will die! I don't usually indulge this part of myself, but I'll admit, being hot appeals to my slacker side (give in, relax, set your expectations low because it's too dang hot to get anything done), and being cold irritates my worst tendencies of overachieving (tensing up, constantly struggling, always looking forward to the moment when I can feel my toes again). The only thing good about the cold is that it makes me appreciate the time when it's warm again.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Lexia said...

I'm with Clint on this one. Not hot, not cold, but fall.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home