Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Is That a Ring on My Finger?

Why, yes, I believe it is. My mom and I were just goofin' off tonight while we watched the Olympics. I tried on her wedding ring, and I must say, I liked having it on my finger. Doesn't it look good?


You can check out some of my other thoughts on wedding stuff in my comments on Lauren's recent post.

Thing I'm thankful for: Not having a boyfriend? :) HA. In all seriousness, the thing I'm thankful for is the salmon I had at Miller's yesterday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So... as tall as you tend to like your guys, wouldn't it take a kneel to get him looking at you from the equal, level ground you're wanting?

Gotta agree on the Kitchen Aid though... the things I could do with a good mixer...

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That ring looks great on your hand! You better take it off quick so that it doesn't scare off any potential suitors.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your hand looks great! You have nice fingernails! :)

~Jennifer

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home