Friday, October 28, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEXIA!

I know Lexi's birthday should be a happy day, but it's always a little sad to me because it means she and I are not the same age anymore. (See "Happy Birthday To Me!".)

Lexia is:

L ike my best friend or something
E specially cool and fashionable
X enophilic
I nto Jimmy Fallon
A lways super fun

This post is related to a future post I have in mind called "The 5 Signs of Bad Poetry." Mostly I just wanted to say something fun about Lexia. By the way, I'm not sure the word xenophile can be turned into an adjective in the way that I have done, but I wanted to use a real word -- not "X-tra" or "X-ceptional" or . . . you get the point.

Anyway, I've decided that, in lieu of Lexi's birthday, I should paste yet another picture of her on my blog. The following image is my favorite (EVER) picture of her. It was taken in France a few years ago when she was studying there. I think it was Bastille Day.



Happy birthday, Lex.

Thing I'm thankful for: That Lexi was born before me. She really made my life a whole lot easier. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you SA! If I had a blog I would write posts about you everyday! Shoo, I would probably title my blogspot Sara. I love that we really are twins for two days! You are 2 cool, 2 be, 4 gotten! Let me think of something else I can use the number 2 in...

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Lex!

C. Lawson

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home